Friday, April 16, 2010

Wow - 2 Months! (part 1)

Seriously??? Seriously??? It has been 2 months since we've updated. Where has the time gone? So, let me just hop right to it since I have 2 months worth of things to catch up on.
In March, we had a FANTASTIC meeting. Kelly Boyd, a physical therapist at High Pointe Rehab, came to talk to the group about the importance of exercise in regards to breast cancer and mobility after the surgeries that we endure. She answered the million questions that we all had and even spent some one on one time with the girls. We showed scars, practiced some mobility exercises, and laughed more than you can imagine. It was a blast! A huge thank you goes to Kelly for coming to our meeting and sharing all of the information with us.
Also in March, we welcomed several new girls to the group. I was thrilled to death to meet these ladies and even more excited that they enjoyed themselves.
And finally, the last meeting in March was our "Wig Out" night. The girls all met at The Looking Glass for dinner, wine, and laughs. I was unable to be there (cause I was in Florida with the fam!!!) but they called me and totally had me wishing I was there with them. They were cutting up and having a big ol' time. Totally hated to miss that party.

No comments:

Post a Comment